3 or 4 chicken breast
4 cans of refrigerator biscuits
2 cans Swanson Chicken Broth
Salt and Pepper
(1) Fill dutch oven 1/2 full of water, add chicken, salt, and pepper
(2) Boil chicken until done
(3) Remove chicken from the pot, reserving the chicken stock (broth created from boiling the chicken)
(4) Debone chicken and cut into bite size pieces
(5) Add one can of Swanson Chicken broth to the chicken stock
(6) Bring to a boil
(7) Sprinkle flour onto a cutting board
(8) Open can of biscuits, dust each biscuit with flour and roll thin with a rolling pin.
(9) Cut biscuits into strips and then into small bite sized pieces (each biscuit should make about 12 - 15 pieces)
(10) Drop pieces of biscuits into boiling chicken broth.
(11) Continually stir gently to prevent sticking and reduce heat to medium.
(12) Salt and pepper to taste
(13) When all the biscuits have been added to the broth, add chicken
(14) Turn heat to low and cook for 10 - 15 minutes longer
(15) "Taste test" for doneness - don't overcook or dumplings will become tough.