1 small box Jello (I use Sugar Free)
1 1/4 cup boiling water
1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese - softened
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 cup Cool Whip
1 small can crushed pineapple - drained
1/4 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
(1) Pour boiling water over jello and stir until dissolved
(2) Put into refrigerator and chill until it begins to set up. (This can also be put into freezer so that it can begin to chill quickly, then moved to fridge until it sets.)
(3) Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and Cool Whip
(4) After jello begins to set, add pineapple, nuts and cherries
(5) Fold cream cheese mixture into jello.
Pour into pretty bowl and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.