Saturday, March 13, 2010
John's Crock Pot Pork Chops and Potato Casserole
4 medium size potatoes
1 can Cream of Potato Soup
1 soup can of milk
1 soup can of water
Small onion, chopped
2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper
Cooking Oil (I use Olive Oil)
Cover bottom of skillet with cooking oil and heat.
(1) Season chops with salt and pepper
(2) Cut pork chops into bite sized pieces
(3) Dredge cut chops in flour
(4) Saute chopped onion in heated oil and brown chops, lightly
(5) Drain browned chops and onions
(6) Peel and cut potatoes into bite sized pieces
(7) Put chops and potatoes into crock pot
(8) Mix potato soup with milk and water
(9) Pour soup mix over chops and potatoes
(10) Cook on low for 8 hours
Just prior to serving, remove crock pot lid and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top. As soon as the cheese melts, you're ready to eat.
Add one can of drained whole kernel corn to the casserole.